[TenTec] Dayton Dinner

Mark Erbaugh mark@microenh.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:27:09 -0400

Just a reminder,

I will be making arrangements for a Friday evening get together for TenTec
enthusiasts during the Dayton Hamvention.  Once I find out how many are
interested, I will book a reservation with a local restaurant. We'll just
order off the menu, and everyone will be responsible for their own bill.  I
need to know approximately how many, so I can find a suitable venue. I've
got a dozen or who have already expressed an interest. I'll probably wait
another week or so before I start looking for a restaurant. If you're
interested, just drop me an email.

73,
Mark, N8ME