[TenTec] Jupiter question

Bill_Ames@hyperion.com Bill_Ames@hyperion.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:53:43 -0400

Do you think anyone is keeping a list of the requested feature enhancements
for the Jupiter? It would be very useful as it would keep the need to
address the same questions here on the reflector as each new Jupiter owner
discovers some minor (or major!) functional shortcoming!!!

Hey, TT, are you guys listening???

Bill Ames
KB1LG

jreber@es.com on 04/06/2001 01:49:01 PM