[TenTec] Dayton Dinner

Mark Erbaugh mark@microenh.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:33:57 -0400

Just a reminder, I am coordinating a dinner for TenTec enthusiasts the
Friday night of the Dayton Hamvention. The plan is to just reserve a table
or room at a restaurant somewhere in the Dayton area (I haven't started
looking yet, so I don't know how hard that will be).  We'll just order off
the menu and everyone is responsible for their own charges.  The dress will
be casual - what you wear to the Hamvention should be fine.

So far, I've got 14:

WB8NUT, K3SRO, G3JAG, K1TP, K8AFP, N4TZ/9, W74GT, N8DV, W8KC, K1NDV, N0XNH,
W8KEB(2), N8ME

If you want to be added to the list, please let me know soon. I'll be in
Dayton this Thursday and will probably try to make the reservations then.

73,
Mark, N8ME