[TenTec] T-kit #1252 experiences??

Simmons, Reid W reid.w.simmons@intel.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:27:31 -0700

Jim;

I got one for Christmas a year ago and they are a lot of fun to play with.
I run mine only on batteries because it is VERY sensitive to the purity of
an AC to DC supply and I don't have a wall wart that has decent filtering in
it.

Reid, K7YX

-----Original Message-----
From: Fonte [mailto:fonte@csinet.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 9:30 AM
To: Ten Tec
Subject: [TenTec] T-kit #1252 experiences??

Hi Folks!

I can't believe that I nearly overlooked this Ten Tec "find"!  I have
been looking for a supplier of a Natural Radio "receiver" for some time
now.

>From what I read on the Ten Tec WebSite, this T-kit #1252 is a High
Sensitivity Audio Amp Kit --- that apparently can be used to 'listen' to
ELF-VLF RF frequencies (say 300Hz to 11kHz) at an audio rate.

Natural Radio phenomena that has been explored extensively by Stephen
McGreevy (used to be N6??? as I understand), but until I saw this kit, I
didn't think that anyone was producing any "receivers" as such.

Does anybody on the list share this interest??  Would love to hear from
you!

K9FI@arrl.net

73!
Jim, K9FI