[TenTec] 1000 Hz Filter for Ten Tec Rigs

Terry L. Zivney 00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:12:42 -0500

International Radio has recently announced a 1kHz cw filter for Yaesu
rigs.
I am interested in getting some made for the Ten Tec OMNI VI (and
also
work in the Corsair series).  Is there anyone who would be interested
in
buying one (or two) - I plan on using one for band scanning on the
second
radio.
I understand the cost would be the "regular" price plus maybe a small
surcharge for engineering - to be
negotiated.
Please let me know now if you are interested - there is a 10/12
week
lead time  for delivery - but you don't need to put any money up
or
even make a firm, firm commitment to
me.
Thanks