[TenTec] new Ten Tec ( fill in the blank)

Sherrill WATKINS SEWATKINS@dgs.state.va.us
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:08:02 -0400

There is no rational comparison between a Ten Tec Omni VI and a Jaguar automobile;  except to say the Omni VI is better designed and built than any Jaguar ever was.  Also, if the Omni VI quits working it is worth repairing. - 73's- Corn

>>> Bill Miner <wg6h@pacbell.net> 04/18/01 07:42PM >>>

Hey Bill,

I feel that my Omni VI+ is like an old Jaguar sports car....  It looks
nice, when it runs it is a lot of fun to drive, it has a definite
"PERSONALITY", it gives me something to tinker with,  but you better
have a backup in case you need to drive to the parts store for repair
parts.

73,
Bill - K6WLM