[TenTec] Omni V for sale

Jim Lowman jmlowman@directvinternet.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:34:01 -0700

"John, ke5c" wrote:

> > "defacto standard on-line auction house" and can it be seen here:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1267292708
>
> >From time to time messages surface addressing what topics are appreciated by
> this discussion group, or at least most of its members.  Sometimes these
> messages provoke comment, sometimes even passionate comment.  Thankfully
> (IMHO) we don't see much (any?) eBay reposting here, and I HOPE IT STAYS THAT
> WAY!  Of course, that is really up to the discretion of the newsgroup
> administrator, and I will defer to Jim's judgement on this.

FYI - ANY reference to an auction is expressly forbidden on this list.  There
were filters to weed this out under Majordomo, but now I guess I'll have to
see how to do so with the new Mailman software.

I don't want to put this list on full moderation, but will if necessary.

73 de Jim - AD6CW
tentec@contesting.com Listadmin