[TenTec] Weighty problem.

Duane A Calvin ac5aa@juno.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:19:35 -0500

I had the same problem, and used the same solution - added a little
friction with the adjustable collar.  You could probably drill a little
material out from behind the finger hole (carefully) since it seems to be
the part that is slightly heavier (probably because the setscrew is
behind it).

        73, Duane