[TenTec] BUXcom PSK interface

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:09:06 -0500

It probably has nothing to do with your problem, but as I understand it,
the speaker output of neither radio is referenced to chassis ground.

72/73, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437