[TenTec] TenTec RX340 for sale

Bill Taylor(W4WBT) w4wbt@fmci.net
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:03:11 -0400

This receiver is like new,purchased in early June. I need to clear
some High end radio equipment . Will ship 2 day fedex in CONUS.
$3100,  This radio can be used in the Transceive mode with either a
jupiter or Pegaus using the N4PY Pegasus Control Program. Se the
TenTec web site for all the technical data. Please direct any
inquiries directly to me and not to the list. I will reduce price to
$3000 If i don't have to ship. I can take to Shelby hamfest on
Saturday  for a firm sale. I do not plan to have a Market space but
can meet in the parking lot. MO or Certified check only. It will be
packed in original box,etc.

Bill Taylor
W4WBT