[TenTec] ( For sale) Ameritron ALS 600 Price reduction for shelby delivery

Bill Taylor(W4WBT) w4wbt@fmci.net
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:46:24 -0400

Getting one of the Tentec new amps. This solid state amp is Great. It
is "no tune" and will output full power when driven with my Jupiter (
or any 60 to 100 watt unit). Measured output on 40 meters was 625
Watts PP. It is quiet and does not appear to have a problem with a
tuner on either the input or the output. I can tune my antenna with
the tentec 238a with the peagus and then switch on the amp and both
the amp and peagus still see a good swr. This unit is about 6 months
old and was bought new from HRO.
The amp come with a matching 30 volt power supply and operates on 110
or 220(110 fine).
The best price is about $1150 for the two new and I am asking
$600 if delivered to Shelby hamfest.  If I have to ship, price is $750.
Thanks for reading
Bill Taylor
W4WBT