[TenTec] Omni V Intermittenet Buttons

Mark Erbaugh mark@microenh.com
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 09:42:59 -0500

Some of the front panel buttons on my Omni V seem to be intermittent. For
example, sometimes, I have to press the TUNE button several times to get it
to come on and then several more times to get it to go off. Other times it
seems to work instantly. The frequency up and down buttons sometime behave
the same way. I don't have the problem with any other buttons.  I suspect
that these buttons may just be worn out and it may be time to send the rig
back for repair. How hard are they to replace and is that even likely to be
my problem?

73,
Mark