[TenTec] Pegasus / Omni V and RigBlaster

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Sun, 02 Dec 2001 14:53:12 -0600

Mark, "proper ALC indication" for PSK31 operation is "none at all."   <:}

72/73, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe SOC 262
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437