[TenTec] Jupiter frequency jump?

Joe Malloy jmalloy@hamilton.edu
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:37:34 -0500

Not having had a Scout, I can't comment about its "frequency jumping"
problems, but I do have a Jupiter and I haven't noticed a single jump in
frequency -- and I work almost exclusively CW.  If I don't detect one and no
one has mentioned it to me, it doesn't matter.  Nevertheless, in the absence
of any information, I'd say it doesn't have a frequency jump and it's a neat
rig to operate!

73,

Joe, W2RBA