[TenTec] FS: Omni VI

PaulKB8N@aol.com PaulKB8N@aol.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 08:33:40 EST

This is a very clean Omni VI that is in perfect operating condition.  Appearance-wise, it is at least a nine out of ten, with a perfect faceplate and case, and only minor scratches on the silver top bar of the radio.  The radio includes the 1.8 and 500 Hz filters at both IFs, for a total of four filters.  I have the manual, factory box and packing material, power cable, and the small parts kit.  A very solid, clean radio for $1195.  I also have a clean, 60's-era lolly-pop D-104, wired for the Omni for $60.

Thanks,  Paul, K5AF