[TenTec] Thank you re OMNI V operation

Tim and Nancy Logan cyr999@extremezone.com
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 21:06:43 -0700

Hi folks - So many of you offered answers to my query about the RF
control etc that it's easier to thank all of you at once. I suppose
there was a time when neighborhoods were truly neighborhoods and Elmers
could be found down the block.....and apple pie wasn't frozen from the
market hi hi. But since I missed what sounds like a glorious time period
of HAM history, I'll have to say that the friendliness on the internet
and, of course on the air, is a great substitute. Thanks to you all for
helpful and supportive comments. I do appreciate it! Regards, Tim Logan
KB7OEX