[TenTec] New TT QRP Rig

J. Duffy Beischel duffyb01@fuse.net (nospam)
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 23:14:24 -0500

First, in reply to the following text at the bottom of this message.  You are incredibly crude and rude.  Second, this is a sad thing I see from some old hams like yourself.
They have just become mean, crude and filthy in their language on the Internet.

As for the comment from another person about possible parts shortage they experienced in their company which delayed a product.  You will find customers much more
tolerant of product delays if they are kept informed as to what has caused the delay.  Communication is the key.  No word from TT as to what has brought the delay.

Finally, to those that posted mature replies, I am sorry if it sounded too much like complaining.   No one backs American companies like TT more than me.  I am just
disappointed I can't get the radio now.  I want to keep TT in business, growing and producing more new products.

To the remaining individuals posting the other crude, immature replies - try to get a life and a new hobby until you die and leave this earth.

Cheers,

Duffy - WB8NUT