[TenTec] RX-350??

John L Merrill jmerrill1@adelphia.net
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:19:03 -0500

Sounds good to me. If you look at all the receive specs for the Jupiter,
Pegasus and the RX350, they look the same. The RX350 has a few more features
than the RX320, of course. I will be interested to see what QST has to say,
if they review it.

John N1JM

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-admin@contesting.com [mailto:tentec-admin@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Rick Williams
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 6:47 PM
To: TenTec List
Subject: [TenTec] RX-350??

There was a discussion on the TenTec users net today concerning the RX-350
vs the Jupiter.

The consensus was that the RX-350 receiver is the same as the Jupiter
receiver.  It's my understanding that the Jupiter is a Pegasus in a box
without the need for computer and with a power supply.  Finally, isn't the
Pegasus receiver an really an RX-320 receiver?

So if my logic is correct (and I've been wrong before -- just ask Jay) then
isn't the RX-350 receiver an RX-320 receiver in a box without the need for a
computer and with a built in power supply?

73,

Rick
VE7ASR

---