[TenTec] OMNI V 250 cw filter question

Rick Williams ve7asr@telus.net
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:58:53 -0800

I have the same set-up - two inrad 2.4, with T-T 500 and 250 Hz in the other
slots.  I get the best results with the PBT close to centred -- a bit off
perhaps but not much.   Unfortunately my Omni V is in a rack and the
internal boards not readily accessible but --- isn't there a jumper for the
filter on one of the boards?  I may be thinking of the 9 MHz board rather
than the 6.3 but I remember a jumper change I had to make when I installed a
filter?

73, Rick
VE7ASR