[TenTec] Info about OMNI VI and VI+

F6CUK F6CUK@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:08:55 +0100

I'm new here, pse excuse my english and my ignorance.
I've got a model 96' OMNI VI - not sure about year it's secondhand -, (model
563, n°98289, version 2.0 DSP; n°98269, version 2.21 Logic). I've heard, but
too late, that Ten Tec had provided an upgrade to mofify it in OMNI VI+. I
could not get this offer.
Who can tell me the differences between the VI and VI+ ?
I'd like to know what this upgrade included ( DSP's chip change ?, thus
software change ? )
In France, there are not too much Ten Tec equipments and it's quite
difficult to find information.

Is VI+ much better than VI ? And any possibility now to upgrade it ?

Again thank you to any help .
73 from France,Terry
f6cuk@wanadoo.fr