[TenTec] New version of N4PY Pegasus software version 1.44 and RX320 software version 1.11 available

Carl Moreschi n4py@earthlink.net
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:24:36 -0000

Version 1.44 of my Pegasus Software is now available.  It features 12 new
functions
including S meter calibration and the displaying of the main frequency in
the task window
so you can tell where you are tuned when minimized.

Version 1.11 of my RX320 software is also now available.  It features full
sub-receiver
operation with the OMNI VI, OMNI V.9, and Paragon II transceivers.  Now
anyone
with one of these transceivers and an RX-320 can have an integrated
sub-receiver and
easily monitor both sides of a pileup for that rare DX.

Send me an email for full details.

73,

Carl Moreschi  N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina