[TenTec] Bencher paddle dust covers

PSmith@indian.vinu.edu PSmith@indian.vinu.edu
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 07:22:02 -0500

I highly recommend paddle dust covers from WB3EVL. I have them for my
Hensley and Vibroplex paddles and my Original bug. He also custom made one
for my G4ZPY paddle.  He does very good work and the prices are reasonable.
By the way, I don't get a commission from him. Hmmm, maybe I should look
into that.

Phil, AA9ZZ

Phillip Smith
Broadcast Faculty
Vincennes University

General Manager
WFML-WVUB

Invest in your success. Visit the Vincennes University website
http://www.vinu.edu

.-    .-     - - - - .    --..    --..
Amateur Radio AA9ZZ
7.030 MHz

                    "Bob Wilderman"
                    <dlrwild1@voicene        To:     <tentec@contesting.com>
                    t.com>                   cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     [TenTec] Bencher paddle dust covers
                    owner-tentec@cont
                    esting.com

                    02/06/2001 10:31
                    PM

If anyone on the Reflector is interested in purchasing a very nice custom
made dust cover for the Bencher paddles (made from plexigals), here is the
information for obtaining this item. The cover can be engraved with your
callsign at no extra cost. I have two of these covers from Larry which can
remain on the paddle at all times. His ad also appears in the advertisement
section of "QST". These covers are not available from Bencher or any other
company that I am aware of now.

Contact:
Larry Stamm, WB3EVL
28 Topton Road