[TenTec] TT Red Dots

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:07:56 -0500

The Pegasus & remote pad does not have the orangy-red color
dot in the logo.  I took a tube of acrylic, one red and the other orange,
sqeezed some of each into a small glob on a piece of cardboard.
I stirred with a toothpick, adding what color needed to get the
Ten-Tec color.   I then twisted the toothpick in the paint mixture to
pick up some paint.  Then I stuck the end of the toothpick in the
center of the recessed dot.  Let the paint flow down.  There you go.
de Joe, aa4nn