[TenTec] Omni 6 info

Rick Williams ve7asr@telus.net
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 08:21:06 -0800

Although I'm not using an Omni VI (I am using a modified Omni V with a
true CIV serial port like the Omni VI - thanks Carl) the Logger
program by K4CY is FREE and it's GREAT.  Prior to Logger I used
LogPlus which was a standard.  Unfortunately I could not get support
for the Omni V serial interface and moved from LogPlus to Logger about
14 months ago.  I haven't been disappointed!  Logger is a Windows
based program and can be found at:

     http://www.qsl.net/kc4elo/

73,
Rick
VE7ASR

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tentec@contesting.com
[mailto:owner-tentec@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of VE1BN@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 08:08 PST
To: kitt5@earthlink.net; tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 info

Hi Gerry -

I have been using LOGic4 for some years with my OMNI 6+,  and Paragon
rigs.
Latest version is LOGic5,  if wanted.  It is the very best logging
program I
have ever used,  but is not freeware.   Check QST's index of
advertisers,
Personal Database Applications ad.  There are no bugs or special
things to do
with this program.  It just works!

73  -  Don  VE1BN