[TenTec] INRAD mod to OMNI VI+, INRAD web page info needed

Bob Wilderman dlrwild1@voicenet.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:53:37 -0500

Anyone know where I can find the INRAD web page?? I would like to explore
the possibility of doing the INRAD mod to the OMNI VI+.

What  changes ore physically made to the OMNI VI+? Is there soldering, board
swap-outs, snap in filters or new boards to replace the Ten Tec boards, any
new alignment to be done etc. Are there photos of the mods on the INRAD web
site? How much time is required to make the needed changes? What is the cost
of the mods? Can anyone with or without lots of technical skills make the
changes? I am not too handy with a soldering iron.

73's
Bob Wilderman, K3SRO
dlrwild1@voicenet.com
Lansdale, PA