[TenTec] Omni D Upgrade to series B

Barry N1EU n1eu@hotmail.com
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 20:00:13 -0500

The following was posted to the boatanchor Usnet newsgroup and I thought
some of the chaps here might be able to give him some advice.  His email
address is:  w4pqwhs@aol.com

I have painted myself into a corner again.. I started to install a
conversion package in my Omni D ,the conversion that installs a notch filter
and a filter board that allows two additional optional filters be installed
,it then becomes Omni D series B,, my data sheet has something missing
,maybe one page.. if someone has done this conversion perhaps you could
contact me and help  clear up my problem.
Thanks  Harold W4PQW