[TenTec] Used LDG AT-11MP FS

Bill Taylor(W4WBT) w4wbt@fmci.net
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 22:04:34 -0500

I have a like new LDG AT-11MP auto tuner for sale. It works great
with all tentec rigs(150 watts).
I  have the remote and manual for the unit. The remote allows you to
operate the front panel switches from a remote location.
This is a 10 both mechanical and electrical. Went to higher power
tuner(tentec) for amp.
I need $150+10 shipping for this. Reply direct to w4wbt@fmci.net(do
not use list).
I am located in Fort Mill, SC