[TenTec] Omni VII?

Barry N1EU n1eu@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 09:13:18 -0500

There was a totally unsubstantiated rumor going around briefly that the next
rig would be a high end DSP xcvr - more like a step up from the
Pegasus/Jupiter than another Omni.  Supposed to incorporate the advancements
from the RX-340 receiver, etc.  This could be someone's total fantasy -
until confirmed/denied directly from Sevierville.

73,
Barry  N1EU