[TenTec] CW-Only Rig?

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 12:29:04 -0600

I'd check the rig and/or antenna, Ed - plenty of CW signals on those
bands here in North Central Texas as late as 0500Z.

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county	     QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)