[TenTec] the hits keep coming....

Clark Savage Turner csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:56:53 -0800 (PST)

Yikes, yet another one that looks like a very fair deal.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 15:29:50 -0800
From: Clark Savage Turner <turner@rome.ICS.UCI.EDU>
To: csturner@calpoly.edu
Subject: ESTATE.SALE.OMNI-D.CW.KEYS++++++

>From rec.radio.swap -
>From: Jack <jack@ncia.net>

This is from an Estate sale,Must sell as a package only, please do not
email me about this stuff,you can call Gil at 603-444.2290. Ten Tec Omni
D Model #546 solid state radio 10-160 meters with manual and box in very
good condition and works the same,Ten Tec Desk Mic Model 245 in very
good condition with manual,Ten Tec antenna tuner Model 242 also in very
good condition with manual, MFJ Deluxe Electronic keyer Model #MFJ-407-B
with manual and power supply, Ham key Model HT-3-M in as new condition,
Vibroplex Iambic keyer presntatino deluxe model looks as new, Ten Tec
power supply Model 280 in very good condition. Like I said she wants to
sell all of this stuff as a package and will not break it up..I have
seen all this stuff and it looks and works good, Price is $600 +
Shipping for all the above and I guess you know thats a good deal,this
stuff is priced to sell fast,Will be shipped from Littleton New
Hampshire,Please call Gil WB1DVD at 603-444.2290...Thanks...Jack