[TenTec] mk-8 iambic paddles for sale

Bob Mauro - PeopleNet mauro@idt.net
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:22:36 -0500 (EST)

For sale MK-8 IAMBIC KEY.

It weighs almost 2-1/2 Lbs (1.1Kg).  The diameter of the circular
chrome base is 3-3/16" and the height, with cover in place, is
2-1/2".  There's a place to engrave your calls on the cover.

The black fingerpieces are close-spaced.

The MK-8 comes with a factory assembled, shielded, connecting
cable -- just add the plug of your choice.  MORSEX.COM wants
$149.95 + shipping.  I'm selling mine for $75.  It's like new.
And I'll pay shipping to anywhwere in U.S.  You can see it at
http://www.morsex.com.

   Bob Mauro, Mauro@Idt.Net        Amateur Radio Station KZ2G
   Vistit My Art Gallery       http://idt.net/~mauro/myartgal.html
   My DisAbility Website       http://idt.net/~mauro
   My Amateur Radio Website    http://idt.net/~mauro/kz2g.html
   My Levittown, NY Website    http://idt.net/~mauro/levittwn.html
  Want your disABILITY life story included in my new book?  Click on
                   http://idt.net/~mauro/alife.html
                            for details!