[TenTec] Huh?-Geez-Aw-Not good-Oh Well-Wait!-Phew!

Bwana Bob wb2vuf@qsl.net
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:19:00 -0500

There is no question that cats like amateur radio. Its fun fo them
to hang around in the shack. There are lots of interesting things to
poke around in. There is warm equipment to sleep on. The OM or YL
is usually sitting still which is an invitation for kitty to get
snuggly. But.....what modes do cats like? My own (nonscientific)
observation is that they do not like scanners or repeaters, they
tolerate SSB, and they like CW. Of course, cats are very sensitive
to a person's mood, so in sensing your mood they may just like the
modes that help you to feel relaxed.

			73 and meow,

			Bob WB2VUF