[TenTec] CW tuning

David Drew ddrew@pacifier.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:09:38 -0800

When pressing the CW button, turn the tuning dial to match the incoming
tone to the tone generated by the CW button. If the tone is not to you
liking, change your side tone setting.  You change the sidetone setting by
pressing the ST button on the right side top button and turn the RIT/XIT
button. Factory setting is for 700 Hz.

Dave W7DPW