[TenTec] Cats or Dogs

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:26:45 -0500

Last week there were a couple of funny stories about kittens
spelunking down cables and raising havoc, so I thought I would
throw in a dog story. We have a little Shih Tzu who loves to
accompany me to the shack. My shack is in a separate building from
the main house, so every time I put my coat on to walk across the
yard she races down the stairs ahead of me and stands on the
landing dancing around and looking at me like I am about to give
here a million dollars. So, of course, I bring her with me and she
curls up under my desk, you guessed it, right on top of my foot
switch keying the rig :-)

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ