[TenTec] TT Titan and other TT QSK amp issues

Dale L Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:11:22 -0600

Are you guys talking about the using the TX OUT and TX EN lines?  Why aren't
you using RELAY output jack?  Doesn't that have the delay you need?  The
RELAY functions are described on page, 3-12, paragraph 3-6.15 RELAY [N.O.].

73,
dale, kg5u