[TenTec] "A low vswr will kill you"

Sherrill WATKINS SEWATKINS@dgs.state.va.us
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:50:09 -0500

Avila:  It was never my intention to deliberately "flame" anyone on this board.  If any of my comments were interpreted that way, I apologize.   Also, I would like to question the way the computer system sometimes mutilates.  I carefully proofread my last post several times before sending it.  After it was posted on the reflector, I noticed deleted and mutilate words and broken sentence and exclamation points were inserted where none originally were. I am sure they were not there when the message was sent.  Can someone explain why this happens?  Could the problem be in my computer?  It is running Novel GroupWise 5.   (No, this time I am sure it was not the "loose nut on the keyboard !") - 73's-  Corn- k4own