[TenTec] TUNER?

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:38:52 -0500

If you are never going to go high power, why not go for the
AT-11MP auto tuner. I don't have one but there have been a number
of favorable comments on this reflector about it. Also a very good
friend of mine has had the LDG version it for several years and
loves it. He uses a 40 meter California Windom fed with ladder
line and tunes it on all bands from 160-10.

If you are looking for the type of balanced line, link coupled
tuner that has been discussed here at length, I don't think there
is one on the market today. Probably because most of us are using
coax fed antennas and there is just not much demand for it.

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ