[TenTec] Microphones

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 19:08:41 -0500

I disagree. I have heard many speech processors that sound
terrible, possibly because there is a loose nut behind the
microphone, but the one built into my Omni 6+ works beautifully.
It definitely boosts average talk power and is often the
difference between cracking a pile up and not. But even better I
often get unsolicited comments about great sounding audio and no
one has ever thought I was using a processor. Bye the way, I use
the 705 microphone.

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ