[TenTec] Re: "A low SWR..."

Bill_Ames@hyperion.com Bill_Ames@hyperion.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:40:08 -0500

Perhaps we could join the antenna reflector? These discussions have been
very interesting and if this is what is on the antenna reflector I think I
would join. Now, how does one join the antenna reflector?

Bill Ames
KB1LG

"Roy Koeppe" <royanjoy@ncn.net>@contesting.com on 01/29/2001 12:23:23 PM

Sent by:  owner-tentec@contesting.com