[TenTec] question on my new Omni V

Tim and Nancy Logan cyr999@extremezone.com
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 21:18:59 -0700

Hello to all on this mail list -

I have had my Omni V, bought directly from Ten-Tec, for a few days now.
To say I love this rig would be a vast understatement. However, tonite
it confused me. I had just finished moving equipment around and
reorganizing my shack. Then I turned it on and pressed MT. Almost every
switch light on the panel turned on including the tune button. The
screen had the message E3.440.04 on it. The only way to get it back to
normal was to hit the tune button. The power level was turned all the
way down. I turned the rig off and tried again - same problem when I hit
the MT button. I went to the manual and read about the reset button. It
did not seem to help until I turned it off and on AFTER I hit the reset
button. Now it seems to be OK. Does anyone know what's going on here and
what the E3.440.04 means? I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
Regards, Tim Logan KB7OEX Gilbert, AZ