[TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem

Carl J. Denbow ka8jxg@callsign.net
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 23:17:34 -0400

My TT Jupiter just developed a strange problem.  When I start to
transmit on SSB it changes frequency going down in frequency a few
cycles each second that I talked -- after a minute or so, it's
changed frequency so far that the other station can't copy me any
longer.  All of this is reflected on the main frequency readout.  I
start to transmit and the freq change starts and stops when I stop
transmitting.  Any one else experienced such a problem?  It seems to
me that it might a problem with a microprocessor.  Any other
thoughts?

73

Carl

Carl J. Denbow