[TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 13:03:38 -0500

I think you found the problem and clearly defined it to be r-f pickup. Get
rid of any excess cable, shield it and see how that works.

72/73, George  W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county   EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437