[TenTec] RX-320/Pegasus Applications

James R. FitzSimons James R. FitzSimons" <cherry@getnet.net
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:08:06 -0700

John, I tried it and it works. Carl says you can use the unused
RCA jack on the Pegasus for the RX-320 antenna input.
You have to modify the Pegasus to connect the RCA jack to the
receive antenna input so both the Pegasus and RX-320 receiver
inputs are in parallel. You can even connect the RX-320 on the
other side of the Pegasus preselector.  I did not do that. I use a
seperate antenna for the RX-320.
You need to modify the RX320.ini  and Pegasus.ini files to so
each software know which directory to find the handshake files.
Jim W7ANF

I am a Pegasus user who recently purchased an RX-220.
I use N4PY software and have noticed Carl's
suggestions about using the RX-320 as a sub-receiver.
I am interested in folk's experiences in using the two
rigs together.
Tnx, John, W9OW