[TenTec] Century/21 Model 570 with matching calibrator and keyer

Lynn Stolz Lynn Stolz" <lstolz@columbus.rr.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:11:39 -0400

I have for sale an excellent condition Model 570 Century/21 transceiver with
matching model 276 calibrator and model 670 keyer.  If you are looking for
one that not only looks good, but works good, consider this one.  The PTO
was rebuilt in 97, and a broken plastic bushing mechanism on the PTO
repaired and again rebuilt in last year--both times by the factory.  It is
all original Ten-Tec, with clean panel, original-and working-zero and tune
buttons. The front tilt bails are in good condition and the knobs are
original and clean. The PTO is exceptionally stable.  The serial number is
3190. The calibrator and keyer are also in excellent condition.  I've made
several contacts with it on 40M CW and it is an enjoyable experience.  I've
had Century/21's before; both the analog and the digital (model 574)
versions and prefer the 570 because of its quieter receiver.  Sorry no
pictures, but I
will guarantee it to arrive not DOA and as described.  Manual and service
history included.  $185 for the three pieces plus shipping/insurance from
central Ohio or a flat $200 and I ship/insure anywhere in the continental
U.S. via UPS.

Please email inquiries.  Terms are PAYPAL or USPS Money Order.  I ship
immediately on confirmation or receipt of payment

Lynn, N8AJ