[TenTec] Looking for a tuner.

KF4TQJ wwfletcher@webtv.net
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:24:53 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Guys,
    First of all let me thank all of you for welcoming me to the
reflector.  I'm hooked. I keep up with it every day.
    I heard from the guy that I bought my Omni D from and he finally got
my money order. I mailed it last friday and he didn't get it till this
thursday. I was just cussin the mail. You can just imagine. This being
my first hf rig and all. Anyway, I should have it this tuesday or
wednesday. ( It's coming UPS and I have the tracking number. )
    Now I've heard from some of you that this rig doesn't have a
foldback circuit to protect it from high SWR, and the guy that's selling
me the rig warned me about that and that it will shut itself off if the
swr is to high.
    Well,  I plan to put up a few resonant antenna's but I guess I'm
going to need a tuner so I was wondering of anyone has one that they
want to part with reasonable? If so, let me know.
Thanks
Woody

http://community.webtv.net/wwfletcher/AMATEURRADIOBYWOODY