[TenTec] FOR SALE Omni "C"

Billy Loyd ky4u@apex.net
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 18:26:45 -0700

I have for sale a very nice Ten Tec Omni "C" with the matching model 255
power supply. Both pieces are in excellent condition . The Omni is a
stock radio with no extra filters. The face plate does not show any ware
on any of the lettering and the covering on both pieces are very nice. I
have the owners manual for the Omni "C" and a copy of the manual for the
power supply. Also I have the Ten Tec banana mic for the radio.
I am asking $425.00 plus shipping. If you are interested please give me
a call or send an email. My phone number is 270-886-0005.
Tnx es 73 de Bill     KY4U