[Fwd: [TenTec] DSP Engine in New Rig?]

Jerry Harley wa2tti@worldlynx.net
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:26:54 -0400

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:18:57 -0400
From: Jerry Harley <wa2tti@worldlynx.net>
To: Larry Kayser <kayser@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] DSP Engine in New Rig?

Have you discussed YOUR problems with TT?

Maybe my ears are too old but I don't have any SERIOUS problems with the
Jupiter. All that I can compare it to are; IC746, FT100, TS180, and any
TT but the Omni series and a multitude of older radios.  It is the
winner and easy winner.  I will say that i use a FT100D in P40 and it is
better but not for my $3,000.  I'm very tired of these VERY negative
comments with technical descriptions of "mushy receive"  and I have no
idea what your CW DSP problem is, boy my CW notes looks better than 98%
of all the rigs out there, and how many people can hear this??  Now go
talk to Ten Tec and see if they can solve Your problems.  Jerry WA2TTI

--------------518B34AFA06EA8DF53CCD02E--