[TenTec] DSP Engine in New Rig?

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:25:10 -0500

Jim, one of the first things we learned in "Quality" training long ago at
TI is that you cannot service-in or PR-in quality to a product. It must be
designed in and that design must stem from the best engineering you can
afford for the price range of the product and from using the best
materials, again appropriate to the product and its market.

Quality is not tested in; it is not serviced in; it is not "talked in" with
good customer relations.

Bet you know what I am talking about . . .

72/73, George  W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county   EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437