[TenTec] FS: Nice Argosy II etc. for sale...

Michael Melland w9wis@charter.net
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 17:00:49 -0500

Plans have changed so I need to move several items out of my shack.  This
rig is a great QRP rig and about 50% of a QRO rig  <grin>...

Ten-Tec 525D, Argosy II digital. Excellent condition.... no dents, dings or
unappealing scratches.  Has optional 8 pole 2.4 Khz IF filter installed to
replace the 4 pole that was standard (original also included). Has the great
optional built in audio filter and the optional 500 hz crystal cw filter.
All the above installed last month by Garland Jenkins at Ten-Tec along with
a complete alignment, new finals etc.... ($180 worth) now works better than
when new.  The Argosy II operates on 10,15,20,30,40, and 80 meters SSB/CW.
Has famous Ten-Tec qsk and receiver section. Will include Ten-Tec 225 AC
power supply also in excellent condition with only a scratch or two on one
side and a new Airpax 10 amp breaker for battery use.  I also have a spare
set of knobs and a brand new front face plate incase you ever scratch
something up.  Selectable for max power output of either 5 or 50 watts with
full alc control. Includes manual....... this is a really nice radio !

As new Yaesu FRG-100B general coverage receiver with installed optional FM
board and 500 hz Collins CW filter.  Comes with the hard to find BEEI remote
key pad for rig control and direct entry of frequencies..... works great and
all in as new condition.  Was mfg in 1998. Original manual plus factory
service manual and "White Paper" included.

If you are interested in either of these please send me an email off list.
Not interested in trades...

72/73
--
Michael Melland, W9WIS