[TenTec] INRAD--CORSAIR

Clark Savage Turner csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 00:55:17 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 ARDUJENSKI@aol.com wrote:

> Those with CORSAIR (not the ll) is there a noticeable increased performance
> of the INRAD CW filters (250 and 400hz) over the stock TT filters?   Alan
> KB7MBI in Woodinville, WA

The performance would be identical for the Corsair I or the Corsair II,
they have the same basic receiver, the very same IF chain.  I use an INRAD
2.8 KHz  filter in my Corsair II as the main filter (a plug in option for
your Corsair I if you like) and the Ten Tec filters in the CW positions.
I also have the OMNI VI and use the INRAD CW filters in there.  They are a
little sharper and I do like them.

Clark
WA3JPG